Oct 25, 2010
Being myself
I have the right to express my opinion whenever I feel like it , no matter what .
I am calmly and confidently in control of my own life .
I accept and feel good about myself .
More importantly , I am sensitive .
I just need to be myself , and say what I have to say, because I can’t go wrong when I do this . I just need to loosen up and be myself . I can always be as serious as I want , and I can always be as ridiculous as I want . It doesn’t really matter , just as long as I’m being me . When a conversation is taking place and I have something to say , I will not think about it . I’ll just say it . I am not intruding or being rude . Chances are people will like what I have to say , and if they don’t , who really cares ? I don’t have to like everyone , and they don’t have to like me . This is perfectly normal .Only when I stop allowing the thinking of others to affect the way I act , can I become myself and be happy .
and you , i really love you :) and you know who you are <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.