Oct 25, 2010

If i forget

If I forget to tell you just how much you mean to me , I hope that you will remember while your not here with me . If I forget to tell you that you are my world and more , I hope that you will remember what I am waiting for . If I forget to tell you I want you in my life , I hope that you will remember that I am always by your side . If I forget to tell you I LOVE YOU more than words , I hope that you will remember regardless of the hurt . If I forget to tell you I am sorry for my mistakes , I hope that you will remember with every one I make . If I forget to tell you no other can compare, I hope that you will remember the love that we both share . If I forget to tell you I MISS YOU  everyday , I hope that you will remember your absence causes pain . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.